- Two non-public islands simply 30 minutes from Manhattan are available on the market for $13 million.Pea and Columbia Islands are .2 nautical miles other than one another.
- The islands are about 10 minutes from New Rochelle by boat, in response to itemizing agent Patti Anderson.
- The present proprietor totally renovated the 5,625-square-foot residence on Columbia Island, Anderson informed Enterprise Insider.
- The house is self-sustaining and contains 4 bedrooms, two baths, a lower-level media room, a navy boat, and a barge.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
For $13 million you possibly can personal two non-public islands which might be simply 30 minutes from Manhattan by boat.
Pea and Columbia Islands sit .2 nautical miles aside on the Lengthy Island Sound in New Rochelle.
The present proprietor totally renovated the 5,625-square-foot residence on Columbia Island, which incorporates 4 bedrooms, two baths, an open kitchen, a lower-level media room, a ship, and a barge, itemizing agent Patti Anderson informed Enterprise Insider.
Anderson additionally confirmed to Enterprise Insider that the house is totally self-sustaining. On the roof are two unbiased photo voltaic panels that generate sufficient power to function the home, whereas a Reverse Osmosis Desalination system turns the seawater across the island into contemporary, drinkable water.
Pea Island has been left in its pure state and spans almost 5 acres. It contains an open seaside and an abundance of indigenous crops.
Check out the 2 islands beneath.
Pea Island and Columbia Island are about 30 minutes from Decrease Manhattan by boat.