(Picture credit score: Future)
It seems that some entry-level variations of the MacBook Professional 13-inch (2019) are unexpectedly shutting down, with Apple acknowledging the problem and releasing assist doc to assist customers affected by the issue.
In the doc, Apple explains what it is best to do in case your MacBook Professional 13-inch (2019) shuts down, regardless of nonetheless having battery left.
- A brand new MacBook Professional 13-inch might land early 2020 with new keyboard
- MacBook Professional (16-inch, 2019) is one of the best MacBook ever
- MacBook Professional 2019 vs MacBook Professional 2018 – is it value an improve?
In response to discussion board posts, and Apple’s personal documentation, it seems that the problem is affecting MacBook Professional 13-inch fashions from this yr with two Thunderbolt three ports. For the time being, it appears to be like like they’re the one MacBook Professionals affected by this difficulty.
Methods to repair MacBook Professional 13-inch (2019) randomly shutting down
These are the steps it is best to take when you discover your MacBook Professional 13-inch (2019) is randomly turning off:
- Ensure that your MacBook Professional 13-inch battery is lower than 90% charged. If it’s above 90%, use it till the battery drops under this degree.
- Join the MacBook Professional to its energy adapter.
- Stop all open purposes.
- Shut the MacBook Professional’s lid to place it into sleep mode Depart the MacBook Professional 13-inch to cost for not less than eight hours.
- After eight hours, replace to the newest model of macOS Catalina.
The method appears moderately simple, which can be a reduction to anybody who was fearful that the random shutdowns could be a sign of an even bigger drawback with their MacBook Professional.
Nonetheless, it’s not supreme that you need to go away your MacBook Professional for eight hours whereas it prices. When you have vital work to do, that is going to be an inconvenience.
If the steps above don’t work, then Apple suggests you contact Apple Assist for extra help.
- These are the greatest Macs of 2019