Synthetic Common Intelligence gained’t be with us for at the very least one other 100 years, however former Baidu chief scientist and Google Mind cofounder Andrew Ng argues that AI will radically alter most industries inside the coming a long time. Ng joins Azeem Azhar to debate the progress of AI and the way it’s altering companies and the way forward for work.
Additionally they talk about:
- How billionaires resolve to spend money on overly bold and unrealistic concepts.
- What makes an organization an AI-first enterprise.
- Why you shouldn’t begin with technique first when implementing AI into your online business.
- “The right way to Select Your First AI Undertaking” (HBR, February 2019)
- “AI Guru Andrew Ng on the Job Market of Tomorrow” (Wall Road Journal, October 2018)
HBR Presents is a community of podcasts curated by HBR editors, bringing you the very best enterprise concepts from the main minds in administration. The views and opinions expressed are solely these of the authors and don’t essentially mirror the official coverage or place of Harvard Enterprise Assessment or its associates.