Do you’ve got some, or perhaps even lots of footage you’ve shot with iPhone that you simply’d like to show off the Stay Pictures impact? Comply with alongside for learn how to flip off Stay Pictures for current footage.
Stay Pictures is a neat characteristic that captures 1.5 seconds earlier than and after you snap a picture that may actually deliver a second to life. However typically you may need had the characteristic turned on by chance while you actually simply wished a normal nonetheless picture.
Happily, Apple lets iPhone customers flip off the Stay Pictures characteristic for footage you’ve already taken.
iPhone: Tips on how to flip off Stay Pictures for current footage
Observe: these steps work on iPad as effectively.
- Open the Pictures app and choose the picture you’d wish to take away Stay from (you may see all of your Stay Pictures by going to Albums > swipe right down to Media Varieties > Stay Pictures)
- Faucet Edit within the prime proper nook
- Faucet the Stay Pictures icon (circle with three rings) within the backside left-ish nook (center left on iPad)
- Faucet the yellow Stay button within the prime center of your display screen, then hit Finished
Now you can also make it a normal nonetheless picture by tapping the yellow Stay button within the prime middle of your display screen as proven under then hit Finished.
Now your picture will present a diagonal line via “Stay” confirming it’s only a nonetheless picture now.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
iPhone & iPad:
- iPhone: Tips on how to take away location knowledge from images and movies earlier than sharing
- iPhone: 5 tricks to declutter and arrange apps, emails, messages, images, extra
- Tips on how to use the Apple Pencil screenshot shortcut on iPad
- Tips on how to discover out when your iPhone 11 digicam is utilizing Deep Fusion
- Tips on how to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional digicam characteristic
- Tips on how to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger faucet
- Tips on how to use the extremely huge digicam on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- Audio not working for certainly one of your AirPods? Right here’s learn how to repair it
- Tips on how to get AirPods Professional ear tip replacements
- Tips on how to clear your soiled AirPods Professional and charging case
- AirPods Professional: Tips on how to customise Power Sensor controls
- AirPods Professional: Tips on how to use Ear Tip Match Take a look at and alter ideas
- AirPods Professional: Tips on how to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Professional vs Powerbeats Professional: How specs, dimension, worth, and extra examine
- What’s the distinction in AirPods and AirPods Professional? Right here’s how dimension, worth, and options examine
- Tips on how to delete iPhone backups in macOS Catalina
- macOS Catalina: Tips on how to grasp Darkish Mode for Mac
- Tips on how to pressure iMessage to sync with iCloud on Mac
- macOS: Tips on how to arrange Power Click on with a Logitech MX Grasp mouse
- Promoting your MacBook? Right here’s learn how to restore the butterfly keyboard without spending a dime and get extra money
- Tips on how to examine iPad and Mac Sidecar necessities
- Tips on how to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB set up drive [Video]
- Tips on how to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina with out iTunes
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.