- Kanye West topped Forbes’ record of the highest-paid hip-hop artists this yr, with 2019 earnings of about $150 million and an estimated web price of $240 million.
- His equally mega-famous spouse, Kim Kardashian West, has annual earnings of $72 million and an estimated web price of $370 million, Forbes experiences.
- The pair places a lot of their wealth towards increase their real-estate portfolio. They at the moment share a mansion in Hidden Hills, a luxurious condominium on Miami Seaside, and a sprawling ranch in Wyoming.
- West additionally just lately tried to construct an reasonably priced housing improvement on 300 acres of his land in Calabasas.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Kanye West, who topped Forbes’ record of the yr’s highest-paid hip-hop artists, just lately purchased a $14 million ranch in Wyoming. The ranch reportedly spans 1,400 acres of land about 75 miles east of Yellowstone Nationwide Park.
The spectacular property is only one piece of the true property portfolio West shares together with his equally well-known spouse, Kim Kardashian West.
West just lately tried to construct an reasonably priced housing improvement on his 300-acre property in Calabasas, simply throughout Ventura freeway from the pair’s mansion in Hidden Hills. West additionally gifted Kardashian West a $14 million condominium on South Seaside, and so they have been beforehand connected to a Soho house that’s at the moment on the market.
A consultant for West did not instantly reply to a request for remark from Enterprise Insider.
Hold studying for an inside take a look at the couple’s luxurious properties.
That is not the pair’s solely trip dwelling. Final winter, West purchased a $14 million condominium within the luxurious Faena Home on Miami Seaside as a Christmas current for his spouse.
Supply: Enterprise Insider
West can also be serious about turning into a developer. Earlier this summer time, he tried to create an reasonably priced housing improvement on 300 acres of his land in Calabasas.
Supply: The Actual Deal
He constructed “Star Wars”-inspired domes, however did not have the mandatory permits. Because of this, town of Los Angeles requested him to safe the permits or tear down the constructions. West maintained that they have been non permanent prototypes however agreed to tear them down.
“I will be one of many greatest actual property builders of all time, like what Howard Hughes is to plane and what Henry Ford was to automobiles,” West informed Charlamagne Tha God in a 2018 radio interview. “Anyone who’s been to any of my cribs is aware of that I am tremendous into creating properties.”
Supply: Kanye West/YouTube
Kardashian West reportedly purchased a $1.6 million condominium within the space in 2017. Her mother additionally purchased two condos in the identical luxurious constructing.
Supply: LA Instances
The condominium was bought in 2018 and simply went again in the marketplace for $four.7 million.
Supply: Enterprise Insider
The monochromatic house performs into the couple’s modern, minimalistic strategy completely.