A lesser-known however very helpful characteristic included with iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina is improved sharing within the Notes app. Comply with alongside for find out how to share Notes app folders on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Folder sharing for iCloud Drive within the Information app was initially deliberate for the launch of iOS 13, nevertheless it’s been pushed again for now. Nevertheless, folder sharing within the Notes app is reside now for iPhone, iPad, and Mac with the most recent software program and is useful whereas we await iCloud Drive folder sharing as nicely for the long run.
Learn how to share Notes app folders on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Open the Notes app and open a folder
- Faucet the circled … icon within the high proper nook (high left-ish on iPad or search for the +particular person icon)
- Select Add Folks
- You may change the Share Choices to offer view solely permission (edit permission is default)
- Select the way you’d wish to share your invitations
You may invite a number of individuals to your shared Notes app folder.
Right here’s how the method seems on iPhone:
The default permissions setting is for others to have the ability to edit your shared folder and notes. Faucet Share Choices to change to view solely.
Faucet the +/particular person icon so as to add extra individuals to your shared Notes app folder sooner or later.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
iPhone & iPad:
- Learn how to share your location on iPhone and extra with the Discover My app
- Learn how to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina with out iTunes
- Learn how to test in case your iPhone 6s is eligible for Apple’s new restore program
- iPadOS 13: Learn how to make iPad app icons and textual content greater
- Learn how to use the extremely vast digicam on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- Learn how to use iCloud Keychain to handle and retailer your passwords
- Learn how to take timed photographs with iPhone 11 and 11 Professional Digicam app
- Learn how to use Night time mode on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- Learn how to add hourly Taptic Chime alerts to Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Sequence 5: Utilizing the All the time-On show and find out how to flip it off
- watchOS 6: Learn how to stream and play Apple Books audiobooks on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to use the cut up invoice and tip calculator options on Apple Watch
- What are noise alerts on Apple Watch in watchOS 6?
- watchOS 6: Learn how to obtain apps straight on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to report Voice Memos on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to delete built-in apps on Apple Watch