iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS all embody the revamped Discover My app that mixes Apple’s earlier Discover My iPhone and Discover My Associates apps. Right here’s the right way to share your location with family and friends on iPhone, iPad, and Mac with the Discover My app.
Along with having the ability to share your location and see others’ within the Discover My app, you can too see the place your family and friends are within the Messages app.
Apple highlights how turning on location sharing for Discover My additionally permits Residence app automation and HomePod performance.
Right here’s how location sharing with Discover My works throughout iPhone, iPad, Mac, and extra:
Share your location with household and pals in Messages and Discover My, make private requests utilizing Siri on HomePod, and use automations within the Residence app.
Learn how to share your location on iPhone and extra with the Discover My app
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad
- Faucet your title on the high
- Select Discover My
- Faucet the toggle subsequent to Share My Location to show it on
Right here’s how the method seems to be:
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
iPhone & iPad:
- Learn how to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina with out iTunes
- Learn how to test in case your iPhone 6s is eligible for Apple’s new restore program
- iPadOS 13: Learn how to make iPad app icons and textual content greater
- Learn how to use the extremely broad digicam on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- Learn how to use the QuickTake video shortcut with iPhone 11 and 11 Professional cameras
- Learn how to use iCloud Keychain to handle and retailer your passwords
- Learn how to take timed photographs with iPhone 11 and 11 Professional Digital camera app
- Learn how to use Night time mode on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- Learn how to add hourly Taptic Chime alerts to Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Collection 5: Utilizing the At all times-On show and the right way to flip it off
- watchOS 6: Learn how to stream and play Apple Books audiobooks on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to use the break up invoice and tip calculator options on Apple Watch
- What are noise alerts on Apple Watch in watchOS 6?
- watchOS 6: Learn how to obtain apps immediately on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to report Voice Memos on Apple Watch
- watchOS 6: Learn how to delete built-in apps on Apple Watch