- Nikkie de Jager, the wonder YouTuber who goes by NikkieTutorials on-line, got here out as a transgender lady in a brand new video.
- She stated that she wished to return out on her personal phrases however that the chance was taken from her, including that individuals had been blackmailing her and threatening to share her story with information shops.
- As a substitute, de Jager shared an empowering message about self-love and acceptance along with her greater than 12 million YouTube subscribers.
- “Rising up, I feel the No. 1 factor I am essentially the most grateful for is my mother — love you, Mother — as a result of she has been there for me since day one,” stated de Jager, who’s Dutch and lives within the Netherlands.
- NikkieTutorials, one of many most-subscribed-to magnificence YouTube channels, turned well-known for de Jager’s make-up tutorials and collaborations with manufacturers like Too Confronted.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Probably the most in style magnificence YouTubers lastly shared her reality along with her followers on Monday. Nikkie de Jager, recognized on-line as NikkieTutorials, introduced she was a transgender lady in a coming-out video.
De Jager, a Dutch YouTuber within the Netherlands, shared her transition story for the primary time along with her greater than 12 million YouTube subscribers. She thanked her mom for being her greatest supporter and stated her make-up channel began as she was finishing her transition.
De Jager, who turned well-known on-line for her “energy of make-up” movies, has labored with celebrities like Jessie J and Girl Gaga and collaborated with manufacturers like Too Confronted to launch merchandise.
“Rising up, I feel the No. 1 factor I am essentially the most grateful for is my mother — love you, Mother — as a result of she has been there for me since day one,” de Jager stated.
She additionally stated that she had been blackmailed by individuals who wished to leak her story to information shops, including that she was popping out as a result of the chance to take action on her personal phrases had been taken away from her.
De Jager stated that she knew she was a lady ever since she was a baby and that she had grown her hair out and began figuring out as a lady by the age of 6.
“Some youngsters bought it, and different youngsters in my class didn’t, which is ok,” de Jager stated. “However I’ll at all times be so grateful for all of the lecturers at that faculty who supported my journey and supported me.”
She stated that she began hormones by the point she was 14 and used “progress stoppers” that prevented her from turning into taller. She added that she totally transitioned by age 19, after she began making YouTube movies.
De Jager additionally stated that she shared her transition story along with her fiancé, Dylan, and that the 2 have been working by way of the state of affairs privately; the couple has saved their relationship largely non-public and off social media.
“I’m me. I’m nonetheless Nikkie. Nothing modifications about that,” de Jager stated. “The very last thing I need in my life is so that you can not belief me anymore, or to have a look at me with completely different eyes, or take a look at me in a special method, or suppose that I’ve modified.”
She added: “This feels liberating and releasing, however I, on the finish of the day, am nonetheless Nikkie.”
- Learn extra:
- Jeffree Star slammed social media rumors that his now ex-boyfriend Nathan Schwandt left him for a girl
- Contained in the lifetime of NikkieTutorials, a magnificence YouTuber who simply got here out as transgender in a brand new video
- YouTuber David Dobrik shocked followers with Justin Bieber and one among them stated his new single was ‘not that good’ with out realizing the singer was within the automobile with him
- Tana Mongeau wished Noah Cyrus blissful birthday with a flirty Instagram put up, however she bought her age unsuitable within the caption