Visualize Kubernetes Purposes
Konstellate is a UI to create edit and handle Kubernetes assets and their relationships. You possibly can simply create complicated YAML and export them as Helm charts or Kustomize templates
Check out the alpha construct – Konstellate Demo
You possibly can create assets from one of many templates utilizing the editor, or import yaml that you have already got.
Upon getting a couple of assets created, you may merely drag a line between the 2 to attach them. Konstellate will search for any attainable methods they are often linked and offer you a drop down of the choices.
As soon as your utility is created you may clone it in a brand new workspace and make extra modifications to it there. These modifications will probably be mirrored as variables within the helm chart or overlays kustomize templates as you export it.
- Warn customers if no connection sorts can be found
- Implement Export YAML
- Implement Import Helm + Kustomize
- Replace Add/Take away buttons on editor
- Auto populate required fields in useful resource templates
- Add tree view into YAML spec
- Packaging as electron/docker picture + native file system sync
- Tie Konstellate into operating clusters + kubectl plugin
- Allow GitOps circulate