- Jeffree Star advised Shane Dawson one in all his Instagram posts may have been price as much as $300,000 within the third episode of “The Stunning World of Jeffree Star.”
- Dawson advised Star he posted a giveaway totally free as a result of he’d obtained two of the identical eyeshadow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- “Anastasia may have paid you $200,000 plus to do that giveaway,” Star stated. “That is how a lot you simply… You simply gave them a lot free publicity.”
- Dawson is studying all in regards to the magnificence world as he and Star doc their improvement of a collaborative make-up line within the collection.
- The third episode, “The Harmful World of Jeffree Star,” targeted on revealing the eyeshadow shades and names.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Jeffree Star broke the information to Shane Dawson that he may have obtained upwards of $200,000 for one submit on Instagram within the newest installment of Dawson’s YouTube docuseries: “The Stunning World of Jeffree Star.”
Within the third episode “The Harmful World of Jeffree Star” that aired on Friday, Dawson was left “shook” when Star advised him a easy Instagram submit a few make-up palette he’d posted totally free may have earned him stacks of money.
Dawson advised Star he did a small giveaway on his Instagram web page as a result of he’d obtained two of the identical palette from make-up line Anastasia Beverly Hills.
“I’ve by no means performed a giveaway earlier than,” he stated. “I used to be like ‘go away a remark’ or no matter.”
Star, who has been instructing Dawson in regards to the enterprise of the wonder world whereas they collaborate on a brand new “Conspiracy” make-up line collectively, seemed on the digicam earlier than revealing simply how a lot Dawson had missed out on.
“Anastasia may have paid you $200,000 plus to do that giveaway,” he stated. “That is how a lot you simply … You simply gave them a lot free publicity.”
“Oh my God,” Dawson replied in a whisper. “I may have made $200,000?”
Star laughed and stated that with Dawson’s YouTuber fiancé Ryland Adams additionally within the picture, it may have been price $300,000.
Trying shocked, Dawson joked, “ought to I delete it?”
The remainder of the episode targeted on a primary have a look at Star and Dawson’s new collaborative palette, with all the brand new shades and names Dawson had picked out, together with a vivid yellow “Meals Movies,” a beige “TanaCon,” and a sizzling pink “Trish” (an ode to Trisha Paytas).
There was additionally behind-the-scenes footage of the aftermath when one in all Star’s warehouses was robbed of $2.5 million price of make-up in April.
Dawson started the collection by candidly saying he does not have a lot of a enterprise thoughts like different YouTubers, and needed to study extra about his incomes potential.
You possibly can watch the third episode right here: