Find out about tips on how to use Webflow, the web-based software for simply creating responsive web sites with out coding. Teacher Jen Kramer covers creating a brand new web site with Webflow, including content material and media, customizing the navigation and visible structure, and including further pages. She additionally shares tips on how to publish a web site, monitor its efficiency, and hold it up to date with new content material.
- How Webflow is totally different from WordPress
- The Webflow interface
- Working with the Webflow editor
- Making a mission and selecting a template
- Including a brand
- Altering colours and fonts
- Configuring the house web page
- Constructing inside pages
- Including textual content and pictures
- Configuring the contact web page
- Publishing a web site
Present Much less
You began this evaluation beforehand and did not full it. You may choose up the place you left off, or begin over.