We’re excited to announce a brand new model of SwiftUI by Tutorials!
We’ve taken suggestions from readers such as you, and integrated it with the most recent SwiftUI modifications to deliver you a brand new model of the e book.
Learn on to be taught extra about this new model and how one can get your copy!
What’s New in SwiftUI by Tutorials v1.1?
SwiftUI by Tutorials v1.1 has been up to date by the authors and consists of the next updates:
- Expanded directions that will help you higher perceive the total particulars of SwiftUI
- Corrected some small misalignments between tasks and chapters
- Took care of some minor SwiftUI bugs in undertaking pattern information
- Improved the scale and/or high quality of photographs to assist illustrate ideas extra clearly
Thanks to our valued readers who wrote in with suggestions. We love listening to from you and admire your shared dedication to high-quality content material! :]
What’s within the Remainder of the E book?
SwiftUI by Tutorials is designed that will help you learn to transition from the “outdated approach” of constructing your app UI with UIKit, to the “new approach” of constructing responsive UI with trendy declarative syntax with SwiftUI.
This e book is for readers who’re snug constructing Swift apps and wish to make the thrilling leap into constructing their app UI with trendy, declarative code.
SwiftUI by Tutorials, v1.1 covers the next:
- Introduction: Get an outline of the e book as a complete, in addition to the apps you may be constructing as you be taught the basics of SwiftUI!
- Integrating SwiftUI: The earlier chapter confirmed one kind of integration: create an information dependency on a “conventional” reference kind. This chapter reveals how straightforward it’s to incorporate a SwiftUI view in a UIKit app, and vice versa.
- Intro to Controls: Textual content & Picture: Find out about two of probably the most used controls, Textual content and Picture, and customise them utilizing modifiers.
- State & Knowledge Movement: See bind information to the UI, reactive updates to the UI by way of state administration, and get an in-depth utilization of the attributes launched within the SwiftUI introduction.
- Controls & Person Enter: On this chapter you’ll study different controls, like TextField, Button, Toggle, Slider, Stepper and pickers.
- Introducing Stacks: Carrying on from the earlier chapter, you’ll learn to use container controls, corresponding to stacks, GroupBox, Type and Group.
- Lists & Navigation: Lists are all over the place! See show lists of things, and navigate between views.
- Testing & Debugging: On this chapter, you’ll study creating consumer interface exams and debugging your app.
- Dealing with Person Enter: Right here, you’ll cowl consumer updates of the interface, together with simply check a SwiftUI interface, handle the stream of screens all through a posh app, and take care of gestures, together with the event of a customized gesture.
- Drawing & Creating Customized Graphics: A picture is price a variety of phrases! On this chapter, you’ll learn to create drawings and graphics in your app.
- Animations & Transitions: Discover ways to use animations and think about transitions in your app.
- Advanced Interfaces: That is your information to utilizing current customized controls from SwiftUI and construct complicated interfaces in Swift.
- Apple Ecosystem/Frameworks: This chapter reveals how a SwiftUI iOS app may be simply tailored to different Apple platforms — macOS, watchOS, tvOS — specializing in make greatest use of the machine, its distinctive options and the way it handles enter.
By the tip of this e book, you’ll be constructing higher apps, sooner, and with much less code. It’s a developer’s dream come true!
Right here’s get your fingers on this new launch:
- When you’ve already purchased the digital version of SwiftUI by Tutorials, you may log in to your account and obtain this replace instantly.
- When you haven’t but purchased the digital model of SwiftUI by Tutorials, you may choose up a duplicate on the raywenderlich.com retailer web page.
On behalf of the SwiftUI by Tutorials group, we thanks in your assist and we hope you get pleasure from this replace!