- Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul each dressed as fellow YouTubers for Halloween.
- Mongeau channeled Jeffree Star in a pink tracksuit and matching bra, whereas Paul resembled Shane Dawson in a grey gown and pig T-shirt. He additionally carried a luxurious cat and may of Coca Cola.
- On Twitter, Mongeau mentioned they selected to decorate as Star and Dawson as a result of the 2 YouTubers “saved” their careers.
- The 4 influencers have historical past: Dawson produced a YouTube collection about each Mongeau and Paul, whereas Star and Mongeau have made make-up tutorials collectively. Paul and Mongeau additionally say they’re married.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul are celebrating Halloween by paying homage to fellow YouTubers.
On Wednesday, the couple took to social media with pictures of themselves dressed as Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson. Mongeau channeled the make-up mogul in a pink tracksuit and matching bra, whereas Paul resembled Dawson in a grey gown and pig T-shirt.
On Twitter, Mongeau mentioned they selected the costumes as a result of Dawson and Star “saved” their careers.
—Tana Mongeau (@tanamongeau) October 31, 2019
Whereas Jeffree Star has but to touch upon their outfits, Shane Dawson shared his ideas on Instagram
“HIS EYES HAHAHAHA,” Dawson wrote within the feedback part of Mongeau’s publish.
Although Jake Paul has seemingly been planning his costume for some time, followers identified that he made one main mistake
On October 22, Paul tweeted that he was contemplating dressing as Dawson for Halloween.
“I believe imma be Shane Dawson for Halloween,” Paul wrote. “Ideas? Ship me inspiration for the outfit.”
—Jake Paul (@jakepaul) October 22, 2019
However after sharing pictures of his closing look, followers identified that Paul carried an everyday Coca Cola as an alternative of considered one of Dawson’s favourite drinks: Food plan A&W Root Beer or Food plan Coke.
—Jackielantern🎃 (@JackieHarpold) October 31, 2019
—the cîroc was water (@excstacyy) October 31, 2019
—michy 🖤 (@mmichhyy) October 31, 2019
The 4 YouTubers have historical past
Again in June 2018, Dawson made YouTube historical past when he filmed a three-part collection about Tanacon, a failed pageant hosted by Mongeau.
Dawson then made a collection about Paul in September 2018, and tried to determine whether or not or not the YouTuber is a sociopath.
In April 2018, Star additionally labored with Mongeau, and uploaded collaboration make-up tutorials to YouTube.
In July, Paul and Mongeau mentioned acquired married and even livestreamed the marriage, although their marriage is not legally binding. Nonetheless, the couple insists their relationship is actual.
Dawson and Star even have a connection, as they’ve made varied YouTube movies collectively and have created a brand new make-up line for Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
Representatives for Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul didn’t instantly reply to Insider’s request for remark.
- Learn extra:
- A magnificence YouTuber has responded after Jeffree Star known as her new merchandise ‘trash’
- Tati Westbrook says she has 30 make-up collections within the works after saying her first eye-shadow palette
- Logan Paul estimated how a lot fellow YouTuber David Dobrik makes per video from advert income alone, and it is greater than most individuals make in a month
- Tana Mongeau claimed she was ‘nearly killed’ after leaving her ex Bella Thorne’s home in an Uber, and mentioned the driving force harassed her at a retailer the subsequent day