- Forward of the upcoming new yr, YouTube has launched its listing of the highest 25 magnificence movies printed in 2019.
- Movies from James Charles, Shane Dawson, Kylie Jenner, and Jeffree Star all made the listing.
- Whereas lots of the featured movies have been about make-up, others targeted on hair, nails, and skincare.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
2019 was a giant yr for magnificence YouTubers.
Some make-up moguls discovered themselves going through on-line drama, whereas others gave followers an inside have a look at the wonder trade. Many YouTubers additionally targeted on creating conventional magnificence movies, like tutorials, makeovers, and experiments.
From a Jeffree Star assessment to James Charles’ Spanish make-up tutorial, listed below are YouTube‘s prime 25 magnificence movies of the yr.
25. Russian YouTuber karrambaby remodeled her total look.
In a Could video titled “ПОЛНОЕ ПЕРЕВОПЛОЩЕНИЕ” (roughly translated to “Full Enforcement”), Russian YouTuber karrambaby altered her look utilizing make-up and a wig. It has been seen greater than 6.9 million instances, and has obtained greater than 310,000 likes on the time of writing.
23. YouTuber Маша Маева defied gravity along with her intense hairspray.
In September, Russian YouTuber Маша Маева shared a video titled “ЛИШИЛАСЬ ВОЛОС при ПРОВЕРКЕ ЛАЙФХАКОВ // 100 СЛОЕВ ЛАКА ДЛЯ ВОЛОС” (roughly translated to “Lack of Hair at Checking Life Hacks/100 Layers of Hair Varnish”).
It exhibits her making an attempt totally different hairstyling hacks, together with one which includes making use of 100 layers of hairspray. On the time of writing, her experiment has obtained over 313,000 likes and four.four million views.
22. YouTuber Pebbi Lieyanti racked up thousands and thousands of views after visiting a questionable salon.
In July, YouTuber Pebbi Lieyanti visited what she considers to be the worst salon in her metropolis, and filmed her makeover expertise for a video titled “PERGI KE SALON TERBURUK DI KOTA KU! SEBURUK ITU KAH?” (roughly translated to “Go to the worst salon in my metropolis! What’s that work?”)
It has been seen greater than 13.7 million instances, and obtained over 310,000 likes on the time of writing.
21. NikkieTutorials collaborated with Snoop Dogg for one of many funniest magnificence movies of the yr.
Although Nikkie de Jager is thought for her in-depth tutorials, she determined handy the mic over to rapper Snoop Dogg in April. The musician narrated her video, and added comical commentary all through.
Their collaboration video has been seen greater than four.2 million instances, and has obtained greater than 313,000 likes on the time of publication.
19. Emma Chamberlain took a relaxed method to her magnificence movies this yr.
Emma Chamberlain is thought for her laid-back way of life movies, so it is no shock that one among her magnificence transformations made it onto YouTube’s listing. This video from Could has been watched over 6.three million instances, and likewise has greater than 321,000 likes.
18. 123 GO! Spanish revealed seven totally different magnificence hacks this yr.
Over 26 million folks have watched the video and greater than 357,000 have given it a thumbs-up on the time of writing.
17. Noor Stars did her make-up whereas discussing marriage.
Noor Stars is an Emirati YouTuber who shared this widespread video about marriage in September. It is titled أنا قررت أتزوج !! فيديو مهم, which rougly interprets to: “I made a decision to get married!! Necessary video.”
It is since been watched greater than 4 million instances, and has gotten over 341,000 likes from viewers.
16. YouTuber Katie Angel showcased her expertise carrying extraordinarily lengthy nails.
With greater than 6.2 million views and over 356,000 likes to this point, this video from Katie Angel made it onto YouTube’s listing. It is titled 24 HORAS CON UÑAS EXTRA LARGAS!!! ACCIDENTE DOLOROSO! TERMINA MAL! (which roughly interprets to “24 hours with extra-long nails!!! Painful accident! Finish evil!”).
15. Viv HairTherapy spent 48 hours creating her prime video of the yr.
Jamaican YouTuber Viv HairTherapy created this video in March, and used greater than 900 hairpins to create the curled type seen on the finish. Viewers appeared to like the video, as it has been watched over 10 million instances with greater than 354,000 likes on the time of writing.
14. Antonio Garza remodeled their look with a video titled “My True Id.”
YouTuber Antonio Garza began off 2019 by sharing this video through which they attempt to create “a greater model” of themselves by magnificence merchandise. Their video has since been seen greater than 5.eight million instances, and appreciated by over 348,000 customers.
13. Khloe Kardashian partnered with Vogue to doc her magnificence routine.
Since being uploaded, Kardashian’s magnificence routine has been watched greater than 12 million instances. It is also been appreciated by greater than 353,000 folks on the time of writing.
12. Merely Nailogical launched her nail polish manufacturers to thousands and thousands of viewers.
The one announcement video featured on YouTube’s magnificence listing is Merely Nailogical’s Holo Taco reveal. The video exhibits YouTuber Christine Rotenberg saying her first-ever nail-polish line, which was impressed by her mispronunciation of the phrase “topcoat.”
It is since been watched greater than four.7 million instances with greater than 363,000 likes.
11. Jenna Marbles channeled her inside youngster for a Claire’s makeover.
In August, Jenna Marbles gave herself a makeover utilizing merchandise from Claire’s. In her video, she mentioned she wished to see what number of ’90s developments she might “get away with” carrying as a girl in her 30s.
The 14-minute-long video has now been seen over 6.6 million instances. Greater than 384,000 folks have additionally appreciated it.
10. Franciny Ehlke met up with one among her followers to create this video.
The 10th most-popular magnificence video on YouTube’s listing was created by Brazilian influencer Franciny Ehlke. In her video, titled TRANSFORMEI UMA FÃ PRA VALER! (roughly translated to “I turned a fan for actual!”), the YouTuber provides one among her followers a makeover, together with a buying spree and journey to the hair salon.
On the time of writing, the video has greater than three.2 million views and over 405,000 likes.
eight. Tati Westbrook handed her make-up brushes over to Jennifer Lopez’s artist, Scott Barnes
As a long-time fan of Jennifer Lopez, Tati Westbrook invited the musician’s make-up artist Scott Barnes to seem in one among her YouTube movies. He gave the YouTuber Lopez’s well-known glow, and likewise shared some perception into his magnificence profession.
With greater than 400,000 likes, Westbrook’s video has now been seen over 9.6 million instances.
7. Kimberly Loaiza was one among many YouTubers who did their make-up and not using a mirror this yr.
As a problem, Mexican YouTuber Kimberly Loaiza tried to do her make-up with out utilizing a mirror in October. She titled the video ME MAQUILLO SIN ESPEJO (which roughly interprets to “Make-up With out Mirror”).
The 31-minute-long video has now been watched greater than eight.5 million instances, and has obtained over 444,000 likes.
6. Mari Maria teamed up with Huda Kattan of Huda Magnificence.
Firstly of the yr, Brazilian YouTuber Mari Maria gave a makeover to Huda Kattan, the founding father of Huda Magnificence. She described Kattan as her idol all through the video, and mentioned she felt extraordinarily “nervous” to do her make-up.
With greater than eight.1 million subscribers, Maria’s video has been seen greater than three million instances. It is also obtained greater than 454,000 likes.
three. In June, Kylie Jenner took to YouTube with an inside have a look at her day by day life.
Although she would not discuss a lot about magnificence within the video, she does go to the Kylie Cosmetics places of work. Her video has been seen over 34 million instances, and has obtained greater than 1.three million likes.
2. The primary episode of Shane Dawson’s latest docu-series was seen thousands and thousands of instances.
In October, Shane Dawson started his docu-series with Jeffree Star. The seven-part sequence detailed the creation of their collaboration make-up line, from drawing-board concepts to the precise launch day.
Two months later, the first video within the sequence has been seen greater than 25 million instances. It is also gotten over 1.four million likes on the time of writing.