- For those who get plenty of undesirable calls in your Samsung Galaxy S10, you’ll be able to block all personal or unknown calls with a single setting within the Cellphone app.
- You may also use this cellphone settings web page to dam particular cellphone numbers.
- After you allow this function, receiving calls from personal numbers will not make your Galaxy S10 ring.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Telemarketers and robocalls have turn into a contemporary blight on our smartphones, however you needn’t put up with their annoyances anymore.
Since many undesirable calls are made with the caller’s quantity blocked, and seem in your cellphone as “personal” or “unknown,” you’ll be able to block these calls with one easy setting in your Galaxy S10.
To search out out what occurs while you block a caller in your Galaxy S10, see our article, “ This is what occurs while you block a cellphone quantity in your Samsung Galaxy S10.”
Take a look at the merchandise talked about on this article:
The right way to block personal calls on a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Begin the Cellphone app.
2. Faucet the three vertical dots on the appropriate facet of the display and faucet “Settings” within the drop-down menu.
three. Faucet “Block numbers.”
four. Activate “Block unknown callers” by swiping the button to the appropriate.
That is additionally the place you’ll be able to block different numbers. If there are cellphone numbers you do not need to get calls or textual content messages from, you’ll be able to add them right here. For extra info, learn the article, “ The right way to block particular cellphone numbers or all unknown callers in your Samsung Galaxy cellphone.”
And if you happen to’re usually searching for a extra thorough means of coping with robocalls and telemarketers, try our article, “ The right way to cease robocalls and different spam calls from reaching your Android cellphone.”
Associated protection from How To Do All the things: Tech:
Insider receives a fee while you purchase via our hyperlinks.