Together with the opposite modifications Reminders acquired with iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina, there’s a helpful new solution to get a nudge a couple of reminder you’ve set when utilizing the Messages app. Observe alongside for the best way to use the “Remind when messaging” characteristic on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Reminders received a giant redesign with the most recent software program for iPhone, iPad, and Mac together with the choice to make subtasks and sublists, 72 choices for listing icons and colours, a brand new UI, and extra.
One other refined but useful characteristic is to set a reminder to set off once you textual content somebody within the Messages app.
The way to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ characteristic on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Open Reminders and add a brand new reminder or faucet an current one
- Faucet the “i” icon to the correct of your reminder
- Allow Remind me when messaging by tapping the toggle
- Faucet Select Particular person
- Choose somebody out of your contacts
- Faucet Achieved within the high proper nook
Right here’s how these steps look:
Now you possibly can choose a contact:
The subsequent time you message the individual you chose in Reminders, you’ll get an alert on your reminder. Give a faucet on the notification should you’d prefer to mark the reminder as accomplished.
The method is similar on Mac, simply click on the “i” icon to the correct of a reminder to allow Remind me when messaging.
One other neat characteristic to make the most of throughout iPhone, iPad, and Mac is including images into reminders.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
- The way to get began with and use Voice Management in macOS Catalina
- The way to examine iPad and Mac Sidecar necessities
- The way to arrange Display screen Time in your Mac in macOS Catalina
- The way to get your Mac prepared for macOS Catalina
- The way to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB set up drive [Video]
- The way to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina with out iTunes
iPhone & iPad:
- iOS 13: The way to use Reader View on iPhone and iPad
- The way to change icons and colours for Reminders Lists on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- The way to make subtasks and sublists with Reminders in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina
- The way to get began with and use ‘Register with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- The way to share your location on iPhone and extra with the Discover My app
- The way to examine in case your iPhone 6s is eligible for Apple’s new restore program
- iPadOS 13: The way to make iPad app icons and textual content larger
- The way to use the extremely extensive digital camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
- The way to use iCloud Keychain to handle and retailer your passwords
- The way to take timed images with iPhone 11 and 11 Professional Digicam app
- The way to use Night time mode on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Professional
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.