TC Classes: Mobility 2019, TechCrunch’s day-long intensive occasion targeted on the present and future state of mobility, takes place in San Jose, Calif. on July 10. Greater than 1,000 of the trade’s high technologists, founders, traders, engineers and researchers will be a part of us to debate, discover and demo transformational applied sciences that can have a profound impact on folks all over the world. And you’ll, too — at no cost.
Yup, you’ll be able to earn a free ticket by changing into a TechCrunch ambassador. Merely take part in our referral program, powered by SocialLadder. Right here’s the way it works:
- Obtain the SocialLadder app in your cellphone (Apple Retailer) (Google Play). Have already got the SocialLadder app? Faucet Discover a New Space > Add Invite Code
- Share the occasion code (TECHCRUNCH) with your pals to earn factors towards a free ticket
- Use the app challenges to earn much more factors — share a TechCrunch article in your social feed or “like” the TC Classes: Mobility Fb web page
- If you accumulate sufficient factors, you robotically earn a free ticket
What are you able to anticipate at TC Classes: Mobility? Nice query. Try the agenda for the schedule of audio system, interviews, panel discussions, workshops and demos we’ve got deliberate. Extra programming is slated for announcement within the subsequent few weeks, however right here’s a small style of what’s to come back:
- Rethinking City Mobility: Motorbike racing pioneer Erik Buell is again with a brand new firm and imaginative and prescient. We’ll discuss to Buell, now chairman of EV startup Fuell, in regards to the tech behind the Circulation electrical motorbike and the Fluid electrical bicycle.
- Bringing Ethics to Self-Driving Vehicles: If you hear the phrases ethics and autonomous autos, the age-old and sometimes overused “trolley drawback” thought experiment may spring to thoughts. We promise this isn’t about that. As a substitute, Voyage’s Oliver Cameron and Uber’s Clark Haynes will talk about moral decision-making in autonomous autos and element how robotic vehicles are designed to prioritize some objects over others.
- Constructing Mobility-First Cities: What does it appear like to maneuver across the metropolis of the long run? We’ll be speaking with Avery Ash, head of autonomous mobility at INRIX, and Seleta Reynolds, GM of the Los Angeles Division of Transportation, to determine it out.
TC Classes: Mobility 2019 takes place in San Jose, Calif. on July 10. Obtain the SocialLadder app, develop into a TechCrunch ambassador and don’t miss your likelihood to discover the way forward for mobility — at no cost.
Is your organization concerned with sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Classes: Mobility? Contact the sponsorship gross sales group by filling out this kind.