A full open supply 3D graphics editor within the browser, with scene editor, coding pad, graph editor, digital file system, and plenty of options extra.
WebGLStudio.js is an open-source, browser-based 3D graphics suite. You may edit scenes and supplies, design results and shaders, code behaviours, and share your work – all inside a browser utilizing normal net applied sciences.
Some necessary WebGLStudio.js options:
- A full 3D graphics engine (LiteScene.js) that helps a number of lights, shadowmaps, realtime reflections, customized supplies, postFX, skinning, animation, and way more.
- An simply prolonged, component-based system for controlling the rendering pipeline and interplay occasion hooks
- A simple to make use of, what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor that gives a single interface for all coding, graph compositing and timeline options.
- A graph editor for controlling behaviours, shaders and post-processing results, utilizing LiteGraph.js.
- Helps the LiteFileSystem.js, a digital file system that enables drag-and-drop storage of sources on the internet, with configurable quotas, customers and shared folders.
- Export and share your work by sending a single hyperlink.
For extra info, go to http://webglstudio.org
- Mesh modifying, you can’t choose faces and transfer them
- Help for FBX, it has some kind of help however not totally practical
To put in WebGLStudio.js, copy the editor information to your server, then set up LiteFileSystem.js right into a
fileserver/ folder throughout the
LiteFileSystem is a library that handles distant file storage. For extra info, see the
/INSTALL.md file and the LiteFileSystem.js documentation.
Ship all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org