Backups are important to getting a WordPress website working once more when it is damaged or, even worse, hacked. On this course, Morten Rand-Hendriksen covers 4 totally different strategies for backing up and restoring your WordPress website: handbook backups, host-managed backups, third-party plugins, and migration plugins. Morten explores the advantages and downsides of every strategy, particulars how they work, and exhibits easy methods to use every choice to revive your website to a steady state. Dedicate a while to studying easy methods to begin backing up your WordPress information now, and save hours of frantic scrambling later.
- Determining what to again up in your WordPress website
- Manually backing up your website
- Restoring your website through internet hosting instruments
- Utilizing widespread plugins, together with UpdraftPlus
- Backing up your website utilizing migration plugins
- Configuring and scheduling backups
- Restoring your WordPress website from a backup
Present Much less
You began this evaluation beforehand and did not full it. You may decide up the place you left off, or begin over.